I have sle and at time i feel sick and think I have bacteria in my stomach also bad smell in my mouth is there any thing over-the-counter i can have?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Need more than OTC

How long has it been since your last Medical and Dental check-ups? You may have one problem or two concurrent but unrelated problems.
Please seek professional care rather than trying to self-medicate.

In brief: Need more than OTC

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Sure, but...

There's lots of things you can take, but what are you treating here? When you have a systemic disease like sle, your increased risk factors (over the general population without your disease) for significant infection and pathology warrant evaluation and directed treatment--not symptom-based herbal products.
Please give your doctor a call.

In brief: Sure, but...

Please give your doctor a call.
Dr. Andrea Brand