Why my top of my fingers right hand sleep?

Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Nerve Compression

The sensation of having your hand fall asleep is usually the result of a compressed nerve.
The dorsum (or top of you hand) is innervated by the dorsal sensory branch of the radial nerve. It crosses over a set of tendonds that move your thumb. Sometimes when people develop tendonitis in these tendons it irritates the nerve causing the numbness.

In brief: Nerve Compression

Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Dr. Curtis Wong
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Tingling hands

When awakening are usually from sleeping in a position that puts pressure on your sensory nerves.
I would be more concerned and see a physician if the tingling doesn't go away.

In brief: Tingling hands

Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Curtis Wong