Going to the doctor about my antidepressants tomorrow... What ones should I suggest? Zoloft (sertraline) isn't helping.

Ran out space. Your doctor will present you with options. It is important to determine if you are on an adequate dose of zoloft and if the trial period has been adequate. Zoloft s a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor - it is excellent for anxiety, ptsd & typical depression. If the symptoms are more along the line of seasonal depression - wellbutrin can be very effecive. Paxil & Effexor (venlafaxine) are often sedating.
Too many. This is a complicated decision which requires a great deal of knowledge and experience. Your doctor will suggest one for you. Almost all antidepressants have the same efficacy. Sertraline and escitalopram may be slightly better than others but there are a lot of other considerations including cost and side effects.
Zoloft (sertraline) If an ssri like zoloft did not work, other groups of antidepressants can be tried such as snris, wellbutrin, (bupropion) remeron, trazodone.