The area between my vagina and thighs are itchy, red, burning, and smell kinda gross. I have aired it out while sleeping but the itch will not end.

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Probably yeast

Try keeping the area clean and dry.
You can try over the counter lam idol cream twice a day. If it is not improving after a few days see your doctor. It may take a week or so to go away. If your skin touches itself there all the time try putting a cotton hanky between your legs to separate the skin and it will keep the infection from coming back.You can use Hydrocortisone cream for the itch.

In brief: Probably yeast

Try keeping the area clean and dry.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis