Last night I got a concussion, and today I went to the doctor and now im dizzy is that bad ?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Concussion
This is frequent with head concussions.
You should report this to your doctor and ask for further instructions. In general you should be resting and avoid physical exercise. It may take a few weeks to heal the brain. Stay in close contact with your doctor and have someone check in with you frequently over the next 24hours to be sure you are not worse.

In brief: Concussion
This is frequent with head concussions.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Not necessarily
Dizziness can be a part of post-concussion syndrome.
If your dizziness, headaches or any other symptoms worsen, it would be good to be re-evaluated. Your brain needs complete rest after a concussion.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine