I have really bad pins and needles in my feet and they won't go away and it's painful, help?

David Miller
In brief: Lots of things
There are a great many things that can cause what you're describing.
Without knowing anything of your medical history, the best thing is to simply have you see your doc right away and get this evaluated.

In brief: Lots of things
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Pins and needles
Many possibilities.
You may be having symptoms of a nerve proplem called peripheral neuropathy or some other condition you need to report this to your doctor and get an examination to determine the cause so you can receive proper treatment.

In brief: Pins and needles
Many possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine