I had pain in the left armpit and down the inside of the left arm. What could this be? I was under stress at the time.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Heart disease . . .

We tend to think of deadly things first, and then work our way down to less deadly causes.
Women can have heart disease which doesn't always present in same fashion as men. Stress can sometimes aggravate heart so to be safe, go see your familydoc and arrange for some sort of evaluation of your heart. Once cleared, eat right, exercise regularly & optimize your blood pressure, cholesterol & sugars.

In brief: Heart disease . . .

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela