What type of doctor should I see if I am having numbness in my right toes and my right middle two fingers?

Depends. What you are describing could be peripheral neuropathy, which can be caused by a number of things. The best place to start would be your primary care provider. He or she can evaluate you in light of your medical history and make referrals to the appropriate specialists.