What is the best way to tell your boyfriend with whom you have been for 2 yrs, that you have epilepsy?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Depends
You should definitely tell him, but the way that you tell him depends on how supportive your boyfriend is.
But be honest and straight forward. If he loves you, then he'll be supportive.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
In brief: Just Tell him
Just tell him, he has been with you for 2 years for some reason, if he really wants to be with you, you will find out.
Having epilepsy is not a crime and likely you did nothing to bring this on. I would let him know what your typical seizure entails, ie. Shaking, loss of continence, post-ictal period, and how often they occur. If you are serious about this man, he deserves to know.

In brief: Just Tell him
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Eric Weisman