I've had this headache for a little more than a week and nothing helps only laying down what should I do?

Dr. Atif Haque
Neurosurgery

In brief: CSF leak?

Headaches that worsen with sitting/standing and improve with laying down are commonly seen when there is an abnormal leakage of spinal fluid, such as after a spinal tap.
In some patients, however, this can be spontaneous. The leak is usually not outwardly obvious. You ought to get an MRI of your brain and entire spine to rule this out. This phenomenon is called intracranial hypotension.

In brief: CSF leak?

Dr. Atif Haque
Dr. Atif Haque
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Seek care!

An unresolving headache is a reason for concern.
You should seek immediate medical evaluation by your pcp or by an appropriate health care professional.

In brief: Seek care!

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Eric Weisman