I woke up this morning with the left side of my cheek sore and now my face is somewhat tingly. What does that?

Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Various

Several considerations exist.
Some examples would be: an allergic reaction to something, a developing dental or sinus problem, a skin infection and a nerve problem. One-sided neurological symptoms often raise the question of stroke or TIA (mini-stroke) too. All in all, it would probably be a good idea to get evaluated by a health care provider.

In brief: Various

Several considerations exist.
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Stroke or nerve prob

This could represent a stroke or a condition called bell's palsy which affects on of the nerves that go from the brain to your face.
All of this is more concerning if you have weakness of the face or body and should be evaluated immediately. Of course, this could also be due to a tooth problem, sinus infection or just random pain.

In brief: Stroke or nerve prob

Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine