I woke up this morning with the left side of my cheek sore and now my face is somewhat tingly. What does that?

Various. Several considerations exist. Some examples would be: an allergic reaction to something, a developing dental or sinus problem, a skin infection and a nerve problem. One-sided neurological symptoms often raise the question of stroke or TIA (mini-stroke) too. All in all, it would probably be a good idea to get evaluated by a health care provider.
Stroke or nerve prob. This could represent a stroke or a condition called bell's palsy which affects on of the nerves that go from the brain to your face. All of this is more concerning if you have weakness of the face or body and should be evaluated immediately. Of course, this could also be due to a tooth problem, sinus infection or just random pain.