I have frequent short term memory problems which greatly interfere with my productivity. What is the reason?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Many possibilities

Short term memory loss can be due to a variety of causes.
In younger individuals where we are less concerned about dementia, the most common reason for the loss is stress. Stress "occupies" our brain and some things don't "stick to our brain" as well as it should. Older individuals need to be concerned about the possibility of dementia. See your doctor if you continue to have memory issues.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Robert Cerciello
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Memory

Join the club. Are you under undue stress@home-outside home-scially.
Trying to multitask in excess. Are youin a vicious cycleof stress =ecrease meory-stress.Hapen where? Age? Other symtoms?

In brief: Memory

Dr. Robert Cerciello
Dr. Robert Cerciello
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine