I have always had migraines since the age of 8.The migraines have never stopped and I am now 29 years?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Migraines
Your migraine headaches are probably influenced by your menstrual cycles in that they started just before puberty.
Perhaps seeing a neurologist that specializes in headaches may benefit you or a doctor that can help with hormonal imbalances. Meanwhile try to figure out what triggers the migraines and avoid the triggers as much as you can.

In brief: Migraines
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. William Austen
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: See your neurologist
Certainly you should be under the care of a neurologist.
It is not uncommon to have a history of migraine from a young age that persists. There are many effective treatments.

In brief: See your neurologist
Dr. William Austen
Dr. William Austen
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine