My tooth filling hurts. What's wrong?

Many reasons. Teeth can hurt after a filling due to improperly placed filling or a dying or irritated tooth nerve.
See your dentist. Many things can be wrong. The tooth can have a cavity, fracture, root sensitivity, gum disease, tooth infection, grinding or clenching of your teeth etc. See your dentist asap.
That depends. If it is a new filling it could be too high or if it was close to the nerve the tooth may just need some time to adjust. If it is an old filling it could be cracked or have new decay under it. In any case you need to have a dentist evaluate the problem.