The pain has not subsided at all from my ganglion cyst. What else can I do?

Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: Depends

Was ganglion cyst removed or is it still present? If removed then check with your doctor especially if has been more than six weeks since procedure.
If it has not been treated and it is bothering you significantly perhaps it is time to consider taking care of it once and for all.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions.
And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino