Can you get hiv/aids for sucking your partners nipples and drinking the milk from her breast?

No/yes. Not from sucking nipples. But breast milk can transmit the the virus.
Quite possibly. Hiv can be passed from mother to child through breast milk. (john gc, kreiss, mother-to-child transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1. J.Epidemiol rev. 1996;18(2):149-57.) under the right circumstances (cut in the mouth, gastritis or esophagitis, or other method of entry), it is feasible that the virus could enter an adult's bloodstream from HIV in breast milk.