Dorsal wrist ganglion. How to drain it myself?

Be careful... Ganglion cysts used to be called "bible cysts" or "dictionary cysts." if you hit these cysts hard enough, they can occasionally rupture. However, I have seen two bad situations arise from these attempted home remedies--one patient sustained a wrist fracture, while another suffered a tendon injury. See your local hand surgeon for appropriate treatment!
Dont. Ganglions are fluid filled sacs that communicate with a joint or tendon space. Infection in a cyst leads to infection in the are it comes from. Of course no one can prevent you from doing this just as no one can prevent you from putting in your own stitiches or setting your own bones. My educated advice: don't. Also there are some cyst that are best left alone with old injury or arthtitis below.