If I have a ruptured uterus, can I still have a healthy pregnancy?

Pregnancy after uterine rupture requires careful evaluation and management.
The cause of hte rupture and the extent of the uterine defect, for instance, are two crucial factors in evaluating obstetric risk. The best clinician to answer this question is your gynecologist, who will be able to give you the information you need after a thorough review of the records pertaining to the uterine rupture.

Dr. Lauri Romanzi
Dr. Lauri Romanzi
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: YOU NEED TO DISCUSS
That with the doctor who took care of the rupture because it depends how big the rupture was, where it was and how the repair went, because u will be very high risk and u will need close following and most likely planned c-section, u cannot labor, at 36-37 weeks.

In brief: YOU NEED TO DISCUSS
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jane Van Dis