Should my boyfriend and I get checked for HIV and STDs before we have sex even if were both 100% virgins?

Well..... If neither of you has ever had any sexual contact of any kind then there is no reason to get tested. That being said i think it is socially responsible to get tested and can be an important step in establishing trust prior to starting a sexual relationship. People are not always 100% honest about their sexual health. Getting tested is easy and can be done with any health professional.
STD/HIV risks. Unfortunately, simply being a virgin does not protect you from catching hepatitis b, hepatitis c, hpv may result from casual activity and do not require intercourse. Hiv can result from transfusion or ivf drug use. You may wish to get tested and practice safe sex to avoid risks and preserve your fertility.