My cat drinks from my water glass along side my bed at night. Can I get sick if I drink from it afterwards?

Dr. Ray Tidman
We humans have the most dangerous bite because of our germs.
Animals and pets can carry infectious materials . In particular cats are know to have a higher spread of cryptococcosis , this is a specific high risk to pregnant ladies for their unborn child. In particular the task of cleaning the litter box should be left to a no pregnant individual. Enjoy your pet, but keep body fluids to their self.

Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Ray Tidman
Correction: Toxoplasmosis, not Crypto
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Cats' mouths are full of bacteria.
(think about how they bathe) perhaps you can cover your glass to prevent the cat from drinking from it.

Cats' mouths are full of bacteria.
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Marsha Davis