Is it plausible that bed bugs could spread sexually transmitted disease's since it feasts on human blood?

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Plausible not likely

No recorded cases that i know of.
Not for bed bugs or kissing bugs. Mosquitoes can transfer malaria from one human to another but i know of no cases of hiv/aids transmitted by this vector. That should be reassuring because both malaria & HIV are endemic to the same areas of tropical africa. Anyone else have information on this terrorfying scenario?

In brief: Plausible not likely

No recorded cases that i know of.
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Doesnt work that way

I see your logic and that is a good thought, but you don't have to worry about that.
Bed bugs are gross, but they don't spread stds.

In brief: Doesnt work that way

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Steven Seres