Can I get jaw surgery to fix an under-bite?

Yes. Orthognathic surgery is jaw surgery performed usually in conjunction with orthodontic treatment to correct a mismatch in the jaws related to a skeletal problem. A detailed examination and workup by an orthodontist, working together with a surgeon will result in a comprehensive treatment plan to properly correct your bite problem.
Orthodontic consult. First-consult with the best orthodontist in your area. You may want to even get 2nd and 3rd opinions. There are many options, but only with a thorough and careful orthodontic workup can you get the answers that you deserve. Under certain conditions, there are surgical procedures that are used in conjunction with conventional orthodontics.
Yes, but. Yes, but depends on degree. Sometimes braces enough. See a competent orthodontist for evaluation and treatment options. If surgery indicated. make sure surgeon is a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.