I have chicken pox &i have had a vaccine and it's a very mild case, how long should I stay out of school?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Until no new sores.

Chicken pox, which you can still get mildly even if you've been vaccinated, is contagious until all the sores are crusted over and there are no new ones.
If you see any new sores at all, it's still contagious and other people are at risk.

In brief: Until no new sores.

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Depends

You are still considered contagious until the last one has dried up or 7 days from the first spot, whichever is later. You may be able to look better and have fewer spots on Acyclovir but the process must run its course.
Active chickenpox can be transmitted through the air as well as by contact,

In brief: Depends

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine