I have sad looking down-turned eyes and I hate it. Can I get eyelid surgery?

Possibly. Best thing to do is have an oculoplastic surgeon examine you.
Consultation. You need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. They can advise you on the best surgical plan to get you the results that you want. http://www.dassmd.com/eyelid-surgery/blepharoplasty-upper-eyelid-lift-los-angeles.html.