What is the best rogaine (minoxidil) to use to get my eyebrows to grow back quickly? How long is a eyebrow regrowth cycle? How long will it take rogine to work?

Latisse (bimatoprost) The medication bimatoprost — marketed under the brand name Latisse — is approved by the food and drug administration (fda) to treat inadequate eyelashes (hypotrichosis). Eyelash growth was an unexpected side effect of lumigan, which led to the creation and marketing of latisse. Latisse also works very well on eyebrows.