I am constantly stressed out.It's beginning to affect my health. In getting ocular migraines, typically in my left eye last night it happened in both.

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology

In brief: Ocular migraine

A visual migraine is an aura that would precede a migraine headache, but often without the headache.
Usually it is seen as a 15-30 minute period of zig-zag flashing lights moving outward in the peripheral vision with an associated blind spot. It is usually seen in the vision of both eyes. There are many migraine triggers such as foods, and stress may play a role. Medication might be needed.

In brief: Ocular migraine

Dr. David Chandler
Dr. David Chandler