How did my girlfriend get genital warts and then pass them onto me without any sexual contact with anyone else?

In brief: Not a podiatry ?
Yalk to your family doctor.

In brief: Not a podiatry ?
Yalk to your family doctor.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Good question
If she's never had any sexual encounter with anyone else but you, then there is a chance she got them from you provided you've had sexual encounters with other individuals.
You must have been symptom free, yet harboring the virus. If none of you have had other partners in the past, then I am not sure if the diagnosis of genital herpes is a credible one, or if so, not sure how she got it.

In brief: Good question
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Steven Seres