Constant chest pain under left breast wheni breathe or lay down. Very tender to lay on or touch. Worsens when coughing or laughing?

Costocondritis . I suspect this is either costochondritis - inflammation in the joint between your sternum and ribs or an intercostal muscle tear. Less likely is a rib fracture. Much of this depends upon your history leading up to this. Have you been coughing? Have you been doing heavy exercise or lifting? Do you have asthma?
Several things. This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you.