Does tinging in feet and legs have anything to do with your heart?

Possible neuropathy. Depending on the affected nerves, symptoms of diabetic neuropathy can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Neuropathy may affect your digestive system, urinary tract, blood vessels and the heart. For some people, the symptoms are mild; for others, it can be painful and disabling.
No. Tingling in arms and the face can represent signs of stroke, but tingling in legs and feet typically represent nerve pathology. Most commonly, it is associated with diabetes, radiculopathy (back issues), or localized nerve impingement.