I'm pretty sure I have penile psoriasis but i need clarity. I do have images. Experiencing a large amount of scaling/cracking. Redness/dryness.

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Psoriasis on Penis

Penile psoriasis appears as many small, dry red lesions on the glans or shaft of the penis.
The usual scales that are associated with psoriasis are normally not present on the penis. The skin may be scaly, or smooth and shiny, and can be found on circumcised or uncircumcised penises. Luckily, there are several treatments available for penile psoriasis like otc topical cortisone.

In brief: Psoriasis on Penis

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: PSORIASIS OR EXZEMA!

In the absence of arthritis, i would disregard balanantis.
It certainly is descriptive of both. Try Hydrocortisone cream. If no improvement, see your doctor.

In brief: PSORIASIS OR EXZEMA!

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey