An anemic. Bloatness after small meals on long term basis. Brown vomits and bleeding stools occasionally.

Go to see your doc. You need to see your doctor and get yourself checked. You likely need to have GI evaluation both upper endoscopy and lower endoscopy. Your doctor also can do some work- up to evaluate the type of anemia that you have. If the case is more complex- your doctor then can refer you to see a hematologist for further evaluation.