I had kidney stone, is there anyway to get rid of it without going thru surgery...?

Kidney stones. Medical "expulsive therapy" involves using one or more medications (tamsulisin, ketorolac etc) to dilate and/or relax the ureter, in conjunction with pain control and vigorous oral hydration. The success rate of this approach depends on the size of the stone, your particular ureteral anatomy and your willingness to endure some discomfort in the process.
Yes. Lithotripsy is an ultrasound technique that uses shock-waves to break-up the stone, which is then passed through the bladder and urethra. However, you are usually sedated for this procedure, as it can be quite painful. They are very strong ultrasound waves. But, not scars and no surgery. You could have endoscopic removal, which is also "no scars.".
See below. This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you.