Got three teeth extracted yesterday had infection today I'm feeling a little shaky and short of breath is that my anxiety actin up?

Could be. Not really enough info given. 3 teeth removed. For infection of those teeth i presume. Any antibiotics given to cover this by the oral surgeon/dentist? Coincidence may be at play as well. You may be reacting to the onset of a viral infection. Shortness of breath/shakiness in the absence of previous diagnosis does suggest some anxietal component. Good luck!
Possibly. It's very possible, although it could be related to the infection or any medications that you are taking or a combination of several factors. I believe that you also had a separate post concerning low blood pressure. It sounds like in addition to seeing a dentist for your dental needs, you should see a physician for a medical evaluation. Feel better but see your md.