I have not been to sleep in almost 4 days now i just started menopause n I am bipolar any ideas?

Dr. Steven Reidbord

In brief: See doc for bipolar

Not sleeping for almost 4 days is a danger sign in someone with bipolar disorder.
(if you're really not sleeping, that is. Mild insomnia is probably nothing to worry about.) severe insomnia can indicate the beginning of a manic episode, & conversely lack of sleep from other causes can trigger mania. You should consult your psychiatrist about this.

In brief: See doc for bipolar

Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Lack of sleep

Talk to your doctor. You might be going through early manic episode & need your medications adjusted.

In brief: Lack of sleep

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Adam Levy