I don't have a prenatal doctor I've been having cramping and pains the hospital changed my date from 1/21/2013 to 1/14/2013 what should I do?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Labor may be coming

If you are nearing your due date - even adjusted as it is, you may be having pre-labor signs.
Regular cramping that comes with increasing intensity, i.e. Every five minutes, leakage of fluid from the vagina, regular low back pains that come every five minutes may mean it is time to go into the hospital. Call the labor and delivery dept of the hospital where you plan to deliver. Nurses will help!

In brief: Labor may be coming

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Adam Levy