My 23 yr old son had a first seizure a month and a half ago eeg, mri, cats can all fine blood work fine why are chances he will not have another?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Get the crystal ball

How frightening for you and your son! but I am so happy to hear that the mri, ct, and blood work are normal; what a relief.
Sometimes medications can induce seizures; i imagine this has been ruled out. While this is personal, i don't mind sharing that i had a single seizure while in residency training - back in l985. None since, and i'm a very busy, active physician. Good luck to you and your son.

In brief: Get the crystal ball

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Jonathan Jassey