What is the best medicine (over the counter or prescription) for relieving head congestion?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Congestion
If you use a neti pot, be certain you use boiled water, sterile water, or distilled water. Never use water straight from the tap.
There have been cases of brain infection/abscess from organisms in tap water.

In brief: Congestion
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Neti pot
I love neti pot. It works great for me! there are tons of over-the-counter meds used for head congestion, otherwise, such as daiquil, nyquil, alka saltzer, terra flu etc.
They are all pretty much the same but they seem to treat the brain more than the problem.

In brief: Neti pot
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine