Iv had several answers about if i could be pregnant some saying no and some saying theres a good chance.....I fin my period on the 5th sex on the 6th

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Possible-not likely

If you had a real period ending the 5th and cycles are regular then unprotected sex on the 6th is not likely to lead to pregnancy.
Ovulation in regular periods generally occurs at about day 14 of your cycle and sperm only remain viable for about 7 days. However, one cannot be sure that was a regular period so timing could be off and you could be pregnant. Quit guessing and check home preg test.

In brief: Possible-not likely

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Adam Levy