Dialysis patient. 1 transfusion. My antibody count was to high to be admitted to a study on stem cells. Living donor. Anyway to lower antibodies count?

Not really. Antibody titers increase as a reaction to the antigen. Antigens are molecules (structures) on cells that give them a unique identity -- and so give you a reference to "self" or "not-self." in this case, you are making antibodies to something that cross reacts with the stem cell study (or equivalent). You can try to calm the immune system down (this is what medications do), but it is iffy.
No . Unfortunately your antibody count is nothing you can control at this point. I'm sorry you missed out on the stem cell study. It was not your fault and nothing you did or could have done differently , il keep you in my prayers for the next time and a bright future!