2 sores on scalp, racing heart, fatigue, dry mouth, left house 3x in 8mos, can't stand&walk 4 long period, muscleloss, anxiety, could it be cushings syndrome?

Need evaluation. You have lots of things going on. The first thing you need to do is see your primary care doctor and have an evaluation. Many of your symptoms may be related to anxiety and your primary care can refer your for treatment. The only way to get answers is to make a start.
Think anxiety. You have listed a broad list of symptoms, none of which would make me think of cushing's syndrome. What stands out is the avoidance of social situations (staying home). I would first consult with your primary care physician about the other symptoms, then ask for a psychiatric or therapist referral to deal with the anxiety; which is the most common reason for all your symptoms. Good luck!