I'm trying to conceive i was taking maca root but stop and now i'm taking prenatal pills what should I do next?

Dr. Joshua Klein
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Track your ovulation

You can track your ovulation using basal body temperature, cervical fluid, or urine ovulation predictor kits.
During the 4-5 days leading to ovulation, you should try to have intercourse daily in order to maximize your chances of conception. Good luck!

In brief: Track your ovulation

Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Seth Derman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Depends how long

If your periods are regular, you should seek out help after you have been trying for a year, sooner if your periods are not regular. In the meantime, you should have intercourse daily starting several days before ovulation.

In brief: Depends how long

Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Seth Derman
Dr. Adam Levy