My ear is popping. It pops every 5 or 6 seconds to every 30 seconds, and is really annoying, what should I do?

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Ear

Thats probably your eustachian tube which may indicate you are the onset of a cold or having allergies.
Possibly may be ear wax as well. You could try taking an otc antihistamine if you have allergies, but should also see an ENT for a good look and possibly a hearing test to look at Eustachian tube issues

In brief: Ear

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: See doc

Although, it may be an ear problem (cerumen impaction or fluid behind the ear drum or inflammation of it), occasionally problems related to TMJ (tempormandibular joint) may cause "popping" in the ear. If it is that bothersome and won't go away after applying some heat to the area, i would see a doc!

In brief: See doc

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine