What to do if I have terrible sinus pressure. None of the medicine seems to be working. Any good ways to relive it?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Headache not sinus
The sinuses get blamed for a lot of symptoms they do not cause.
Better to think of yourself having a pressure headache and look for possible causes which may include the sinuses. Far more common is muscle spasm from tension and jaw clenching or migraine. If you chew gum - stop. Advil (ibuprofen) or alleve can help, see your doctor or an ENT specialist if you want to better evaluate your sinuses.

In brief: Headache not sinus
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
David Miller
In brief: Sinus infection?
I'm not sure what you mean by "none of the medicine" but you could have a sinus infection, chronic sinusitis, allergic sinusitis or even a migraine or cluster headache.
This is something to get checked out by your doc as sinus infections can lead to bad things if not treated properly.

In brief: Sinus infection?
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine