I have major jaw and ear pain and cannot clench my teeth together and chew what type of doctor should I go to?

Dentist . You want to see a dentist who understands and treats jaw problems. Google for dentist headache tmj.
TMJ Dysfunction. What you seem to be describing is TMJ dysfunction. The best treatment is an anti-inflammatory drug. You should also consider seeing your dentist to have a mouth guard molded for you.
See a dentist. See a dentist for an evaluation. They may be able to solve your problem or they will know who to refer you to. You may have more than one problem.
TMJ - Jaw pain. You have a tmj/muscle dysfunction problem that is treated by a dentist. Select a dentist that routinely treats TMJ with functional orthopedic type applicances. Many dentist treat tmj, however only about 5% are really good at it partly due to familiar with a wide range of modes of therapy to better customize the treatment specifically for your conditions.