I've been having night sweats. I'm on Zoloft (sertraline) for anxiety, I drink occasionally and I don't work out. I keep it cool in my room. What's the cause?

Many possiblities. As my colleague dr. Ali said, zoloft (sertraline) is known to cause increased sweating & alcohol might also contribute. There are many other possible causes of night sweats, from hyperthyroidism to food allergies to infections (but acute & chronic)to certain cancers (probably not a great thing to tell someone prone to anxiety) but often we can't find the cause. Please discuss with the doc who prescribed zoloft (sertraline).
Zoloft (sertraline) Depends on dosage of zoloft (sertraline) & if recent changes in dose were made. Also, alcohol can intensify adverse effects of zoloft (sertraline), such as sweating & activation symptoms.