I have gas and bad stomach.My gums are bleedy and bad breeth.Mucusing as gelly .Is it a bacterial infection.I felt something wrong in me.Whats this?

In brief: See your doctors

See your physician for your stomach problems and see your dentist for an evaluation of your teeth and gums.
If the gums are puffy and bleeding, you at a minimum have gingivitis or possibly early periodontitis. These conditions need to be treated.

In brief: See your doctors

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Duane Keller
Dentistry

In brief: Biofilm infection?

Teh bleeding gums and bad breath are probably caused by bacteria living under the gum tissue (gum disease).
You are also swallowing billions of these bacteria. Check with your dentist. We have found the perio protect method and professional care helps manage these type of dental problems and hopefully it may help with your GI situations as well.

In brief: Biofilm infection?

Dr. Duane Keller
Dr. Duane Keller
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry

In brief: Reflux systoms

Gurd which causes bacteria to enter the oral cavity along with the other occurring bacteria will cause bad breath as well as gum irritation .
Gas can be from the type of food you eat or poor digestion

In brief: Reflux systoms

Dr. Robert Trager
Dr. Robert Trager
Dr. Jane Van Dis