If finished 42 vials of peg-intron 150 for treatment of HCV & I still have 136 viral count active after the 36th vial do I have to complete to 72 vial?

I would say yes. There are 3 medication types to treat hep c. The interferons as you already know. Ribaviron (in conjunction) and the integrase inhibitors (you didn't mention if you had this as well). A viral load of 136 is very low..In fact your almost undetectable. I would say yes..Because remember you'll be on a 48 or 52 week treatment regimen. You have a decent way to go yet.