I am 40 4 kids, why is my vagina/anal area darker than other women i see on the internet, how do I fix it, i don't feel good about myself?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: There are a couple

Of reasons possible; if you have high Insulin that may cause deeper pigmentation; it may be genetic.
These words ring true" if u r sick and there is cure, no need 2 worry, if sick but no cure, no use to worry." it doesn't mean u r sick but you focus on an issue that cannot be changed. Excercise, eat right, be kind, know yourself; attracting others comes from inside, work there, it will move out.

In brief: There are a couple

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman