Ct scan and was told that I have a cyst in the back of my sinus cavity connected to my brain will I need surg?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Cysts in the Sinuses

What you are describing is cyst in the sphenoid sinus.
The most common sinus cyst is a mucus retention cyst. These are usually not concerning (benign) and dont require intervention unless they get big enough to obstruct an outflow tract. Your md will correlate the ct findings with your clinical findings (complaints) and let you know what you should do.

In brief: Cysts in the Sinuses

Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Frequently Not

This is a question best asked of the surgeon that got the ct scan as more details would be needed to get a more definitive answer.

In brief: Frequently Not

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr