I have a pimple like bump on the top area of my vagina can it be from being warm and moist?

See your doctor. This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.